“Life is either a daring adventure or nothing.” -Helen Keller

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Babies Slideshow

At work we do "Fun Fridays," which is when we get together on a Friday during work hours to goof off. Our next Fun Friday event involves everyone scanning baby pictures of themselves so that we can guess who it is.

Me: "I'm pretty sure people will be able to pick out the one Asian baby in the slideshow."
Co-worker: "I will throw in some random Asian babies to throw them off the scent."

All I'm saying is if everyone picks the ugliest Asian baby in the slideshow, I am going to be pissed.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Diana

    My name is Sunny, I dont know if you remember me or not, we met when I was very little back in Taiwan.

    My mom Amy Kung, she is looking for your mom. She should like to contact her. My mom was wondering if you have her contact info?

    Can you contact me when you see this? my cell number is 206-330-6852

    ReplyDelete